I am sitting here a month after my surgery amazed at how different I feel. Which makes me wonder how long I had really been ill? How long had my body been fighting of poison that was running through it?
I look back and think before my surgery, IF they had only listened to me and ran tests, would I have been able to save the organ that I lost? Could I have cured it naturally? I had been to the doctors 3 times and gotten the same answer, your fine it will pass. Each visit was 10 mins long and they didn’t even want to take time to answer my questions. It took me walking in pain and very sick for them to realize – She is sick. It was like a whirlwind of activity to get me in to see the surgeon and the operation scheduled. If I had waiting any longer for the surgery it I would have been in dire straights according to the surgeon.
It seems to me that they want us to be over medicated; if we are over medicated then we are complacent, a way to control the masses. There is a drug for everything these days. An example, I went in to talk about leg circulation which is tied to my diabetes, and dizzy spells around my cycle. My doctor wanted to give me anti seizure medicines and an anti depressant; well I told her where she could stick the prescriptions. I talked to my husband, we just decided to up my iron intake around my cycle and make sure I am massaging my legs, to help with the circulation. Problem solved….no drugs….just common sense.
The point of this blog is to NEVER allow your doctor to just push you off, NEVER take the first pill they give you. Ask questions, CHALLENGE them make them explain WHY. If you can’t do this yourself, then take someone with you who can.
In this day an age of corrupt insurance and medical practices, you have to be your own advocate. YOU are the only on in your corner when it comes to your health. Because in reality we are just numbers, dollar signs and sheep to take the first pill given.
Well my eyes are open; I will be fierce in my ability to know my own body better than my doctor. I am grateful for having my husband in my corner. I go to him before I even think about seeing a doctor….he has never been wrong.
Blessings to you all,


No comments:
Post a Comment