If you are just starting out on the path of magical spell working can make you feel like you are in way over your head! Not knowing where to start, or if you are doing the right. Trust me - I remember. What we didn't have years ago was readily available spell kits. I for one think they are a great idea for beginners as well as advanced spell working.
The spell kits are available for various intentions such as : Protection, banishing, centering etc etc. The spell kit that I chose to review was "Empowerment". With each spell kit you get the following :
- A Charged candle with runic symbols
- Two types of herbs to burn
- A pack of Charcoal
- A satchel of sorts to create a mojo bag if you wish
- A charged amulet
- Spell Instructions
For $19.95 you can't beat these spell kits! You receive enough herbs and charcoal to create this spell several times or find a use for them in other rituals. The candle is good quality and burns slowly and you could use it again if you wish. I prefer to let the candle burn out, insures my spell work is complete. The only thing that I found a bit lacking was the amulet, they are a bit on the cheap side, but will do the trick.
This all in one spell kit gives us a good starting point to bring specific intentions into our life, and give us a bit of guidance on how to create our own spells in the future.
Please stop by and check out our complete selection of "Spell Kits" : RavensWing Spell Kits
I would love to hear what you think of "Spell Kits".
Blessings to you,
Rayven




No comments:
Post a Comment