About Me

My photo
Merry Meet and Welcome! I have created RavensWing’s Musings as a place to blog about my life, my spiritual path and how I balance the mundane with the mystical. From holding down a day job to working passionately on RavensWing, my business that feeds my soul. Here you will find my musings on ritual and spiritual ideas, as well as reviews on ritual products that RavensWing carries As well as the occasional blurb on issues that are near and dear to my heart. So with that said, come join me around the fire…..there is plenty of room... Blessed Be!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Product Review - Statues

Pan 
                                                                       Front View

I am a lover of statues!  I admit it....I want....I want....I want.  But when it comes to parting with my cold hard cash I tend to be extremely picky especially where statues are concerned. For me any statue that I choose to place on my altar must be something that I can't live without and perfect in my eyes.  So when deciding to carry statues for RavensWing I wanted to  make sure all of my customers are getting good quality items. 

So I made several purchases and want to share with you my thoughts.  The first item is the God Pan in bronze ( well bronze paint over resin).  I was quite pleasantly surprised as I opened the box.  He was beautiful!   As you can see from the picture above he is extremely detailed and looks like a bronze statue.  For $59.95 you can't go wrong.  

                                                                        Side view
This statue is about 9 inches tall and weight a good 2 pounds, so you can bet it isn't going to blow over if you have an outside ritual.  I would like to note that the blueish tint is not visible on the statue, but is caused by the flash of my camera.  On a scale of 1-5 I give this statue a solid 4.  If was indeed bronze....I would have given it a 5!   We have several different pantheons in this Bronze painted resin statues Norse States and we are adding more daily!


Next up.....                                                   The Morrigan


This is one of my favorite statues by JBL Statues, and for those who are familiar you know who I am talking about.  They have been in the Sacred Image business for years and the quality and beauty of their statues never fail to amaze. I was so excited when I became one of their vendors.  This is my own personal statue of The Morrigan, she is a dull matted black color made out of resin and stands about 7 inches tall.  I am so very pleased to have her as a part of my collection.  One of the things that I love most about JBL statues is their durability.   These statues are meant to last!   So this gets a 5 Star rating from me!  For more Celtic Statues please visit our site here : RavensWing Celtic Statues



Coming Soon - Wall Plaques

The newest addition to our inventory will be the amazing wall plaques by JBL Statues.  This is one of my favorite pieces and this picture does not do it justice, for there is so much detail that one has to sit and just study it for a while to grasp the beauty of it.  As always if you are looking for a certain God or Goddess just let me know and I can see what I do about getting you what you need!


Wishing you all a beautiful weekend!

Kat ( Rayven) 

No comments:

Post a Comment