About Me

My photo
Merry Meet and Welcome! I have created RavensWing’s Musings as a place to blog about my life, my spiritual path and how I balance the mundane with the mystical. From holding down a day job to working passionately on RavensWing, my business that feeds my soul. Here you will find my musings on ritual and spiritual ideas, as well as reviews on ritual products that RavensWing carries As well as the occasional blurb on issues that are near and dear to my heart. So with that said, come join me around the fire…..there is plenty of room... Blessed Be!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Vision



Blessings all,
It has been a long time since I have blogged and it is time I started again. I read this quote and my thoughts started to spin.

“A vision, can put you on a path that you don’t want to follow”

These words really resonated with me.  There are three paths in my life where this applies and where I have fallen complacent and wanting to take the easy road.  Believe me nothing is easy in this life, and for whatever reason I was taking a break from the difficult.   But I realize now in doing so I grow stagnate and not evolving into who I envision myself to me.
It is ok to rest, it is ok to feel safe and comfortable. However it is not ok to have a false sense of security that becoming complacent can provide. It is an illusion that one can get lost in and I for one do not want to get lost.
So it is time to shake off the dust, look myself in the mirror and dare myself to be better than I am at this very moment.  I am ready to follow my vision…..
So where are you being complacent in your life? 
Rayven

No comments:

Post a Comment